the main thing i look forward to in life is raising dogs w/ someone i love
F E M A L E R O B B E R Y :: a mix for bandit queens (❖)(001) hurricane (acapella) by M S M R
(002) body electric (live) by L A N A D E L R E Y
(003) violent games by P O L I C A
(004) anne (king moody mix) by S A N T I G O L D
(005) big little girl by S I A
(006) female robbery (drumstep mix) by T H E N E I G H B O U R H O O D
(007) oblivion by G R I M E S
(008) plain gold ring by K I M B R A
Are you ever just overwhelmed by the horrifying thought that maybe, nobody ACTUALLY wants you around? And it’s not that you think everyone hates you, but it’s just that you’re not special to anyone? And that its really kind of sucky that you’re about 98% sure that nobody thinks “Wow, I just really like talking to her.” and that you could probably just disappear without anyone caring that much?
I want someone to hug me from behind, put their neck on my shoulder and talk to me in their sleepy voice while I make them breakfast.